Finding an experienced, competent medical specialist to perform your facelift surgery should be your primary priority when taking into consideration getting any type of aesthetic surgery . ASAPS ( American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ) endorses that each patient should ideally consider the following tips for best results :
• Consult at least three different surgeons before choosing one
• Be sure the surgeon you choose is board certified
• Ask where your surgeon is privileged to legally practice to ensure his credibility
• Request to see before and after photos of previous patients
• Talk in-depth about the surgery as well as the results and recovery and any potential things that may possibly go wrong or happen unexpectedly
• Ask about the surgeon’s facelift experience . How many has he done ?
• Does the facelift surgeon have malpractice insurance ? If not , get up and leave
• Ask about the follow-up procedures
• Request to contact former patients about their own experience
• How much does the procedure cost ? What about insurance ?
For more information about having a facelift in Utah
Constantine Cosmetic Surgery
5929 Fashion Blvd, Murray UT 84107 (801) 261-3637